Tuesday 9 February 2010

A Million Miles in a Thousand Years - Donald Miller (no relation)

Just finished this book recently. I was a big fan of Blue Like Jazz and I love Don's other work too but to be frank I think this might be his best.

BLJ came just at the right time for me, but I have grown a lot now. What really was amazing about this was it wasn't just a book of good thoughts and ideas, it was about actually living them.

I can in all honesty say that whoever you are, this book is probably relevant to you. It's one of the most inspiring works I have ever read. To give you a quick overview it's basically just about how and why to live a more worthwhile and meaningful life, and how a meaningful life is a lot like a great story.

Give it a read, I doubt you will be disappointed and I would bet you would be better off for it, I can honestly say I am.

Big claim Mr. A. J. Miller.

No comments:

Post a Comment