Tuesday 26 January 2010

Coloring For Haiti


The Indie Rock Coloring Book fully colored by me auctioned on E-bay for charity!

Coloring one of the books and auctioning it for Haiti was actually my wife's idea! When we heard about the earthquake in haiti it really moved us and we started coming up with ideas between us of how we could do our bit. I have put lots of time and effort into the coloring. It has been rewarding to finally color one of my books, and it felt even better to do it for a great reason. I'm sure you agree that this disaster in Haiti has been eye opening and truly heartbreaking. It is such an awful tragedy. I really encourage you to make a bid on this coloring book, and if you don't win I hope you will donate to the cause anyway.

Click the picture or here to bid!

No comments:

Post a Comment